*Introducing Fix-A-Floor Polyurethane
For Squeaky, Loose & Hollow Wood Flooring repairs!
It's Quick & Easy!
*NEW* Fix-A-Floor Polyurethane Wood Floor Repair Adhesive is an Extra Strength, Super Blend Formula! Created specifically for Re-Bonding those Loose & Hollow, Squeaky, Popping, Bouncy Wood Floors. No need to remove or replace, Just Drill & Fill! The narrow tip allows for the smallest holes to be drilled leaving an undetectable permanent repair. Works on all Hardwoods, Engineered Wood & Bamboo Floors. Good for Indoors & Outdoors, Small or Large problem areas. Odorless, Very Low VOC’s.
Flooring Professionals prefer a polyurethane when fixng wood floors. The superblend polyurethane properties of the Fix-A-Floor adhesive will not foam or expand when applied and dries in 24 hrs. The adhseive when dry will move with the natural expansion and contraction of the sub floor below ensuring it will never dry and crack and lose its bond. Finally fix those loose, squeaky, bouncy wood floors forever. Not reccomended for use in moist or wet areas.
The Fix-A-Floor Large Application Syringe is another great way to apply Fix-A-Floor if you wish to drill an even smaller hole than 9/64" to fix those loose, squeaky, bouncy wood floors. Always test in a small area first to ensure desired results. Keep from freezing before use.
Directions for Fixing Wood Floors:
1. Locate problem areas by tapping with wooden dowel, broom handle or similar, mark perimeter with chalk or painters’ tape.
2. Inside the marked area use a 9/64" drill bit and drill at least 1 hole on each end of problem floorboard(s), larger areas may require additional holes. Vacuum over each hole to clear debris.
3. Pull cap off tip and unscrew the tip to pierce a large hole using an awl or similar into the top of the threaded tube. If needed poke hole with awl through tip to clear, screw tip back on tube.
4. Using a quality caulk gun begin filling Fix-A-Floor into each drilled hole. Once adhesive spills up and out of nearby hole(s) this ensures complete coverage. Place finger over tip to avoid spillage when moving between holes.
5. Once filled, wipe clean with damp rag/sponge, and allow to cure for 24 hours. Visit your local flooring/home improvement store to locate matching wood putty/filler and fill holes. For any excess residue please use mineral spirits to wipe clean. Your Floor is FIXED!